KCB Mobi Bank
We would like to make it easy for you to access your finances back home using your mobile phone. KCB Mobi Bank allows you convenient financial management right at the palm of your hands.
How to get connect
To get connected to mobile banking you will need to download the KCB Mobi Bank form (click here to download) fill it and email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to transact
Your KCB Mobi bank is only accessible via the KCB APP.
You will need to download the KCB APP from your app store today to begin your journey.
- To download the KCB APP go to your app store*, search for KCB and download and install the application.(Available on google play store for Android, apple store for iPhone, window store for windows phones and blackberry world for blackberry phones)
- Follow launch instructions to activate your app; you’ll need to enter the number that you used to get connect and the One Time Pin (OTP) sent to you.
- Change your OTP to a five digit SECRET pin of your choice
The KCB APP allow you access to a variety of exciting service including but not limited to:
Account Balance & Statement
You can check your account balance and download statements of your transactions (up to 6 months)
Account to Account transfer
Transfer money directly from your current account to your other or any other person’s KCB accounts
Sending money to any mobile number
Send money directly from your KCB account to any mobile number in Kenya.
The recipient collects the cash at any KCB branch or KCB Mtaani Agent countrywide.
Send money to M-PESA
Send money to any M-PESA registered number directly from your KCB account.
Our online banking solution allows you to make simple and secure transactions from anywhere, at any time. Take full control of your finances while still enjoying your flexibility and convenience.
How to get connected
Internet banking allows you to:
- Check your account balance and statement
- Transact by sending money from your account to either any KCB account, local bank or M-PESA registered user
- Pay bills for your loved ones back home
- Monitor your loan accounts
- Make bulk payments
- Make swift transfer
Account Opening Form
Direct Debit Form
Funds Tranfer Request Form
CDSC Application Form
Internet Banking Application Form
iBank Terms and Conditions
E-mail Facsimile Authority Form
KCB Diaspora Travel Insurance Form
For US citizens you need to provide the below documents as proof of compliance with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA):
FATCA Consent Form
W-9 Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form