How to open a KCB M-Benki Account
- Go to MPESA Menu,
- Payment Services, Pay Bill Option, Enter Business No. 522522
- Enter Account, type ID (No Spaces) and your National ID Number e.g. ID23456789
- Enter amount to deposit, then your MPESA PIN
- You will receive two SMS's. One with your M-Benki Account Number and the other with your User ID and PIN.
- Access the account through *522# and enjoy all KCB Mobi Bank services.
How do I deposit and withdraw cash with a KCB M-Benki Account
- Deposit at any KCB Mtaani Agent for free.
- Withdraw at any KCB Mtaani Agent (Charges apply).
- Deposit from your M-PESA to your M-Benki account.
What are the KCB Mobi Bank services that I will enjoy after I open an M-Benki account?
- Check your balance and get a mini statement
- Transfer funds to any other KCB account
- Transfer funds to any other bank account
- Send money to any M-Pesa account directly
- Send money from your M-Pesa to your M-Benki account
- Buy airtime for any mobile number on any network
- Cheque Deposits
- SWIFT, EFT’s , RTGS
- Maximum daily transaction limit, KShs 140,000/=
*NB: To remove above account restrictions on services (cheque deposit & electronic transfer limits), please visit a KCB branch with a copy of your ID and complete an account update form.