Manage your money, in any major currency via internet and mobile banking.
- Access to a cheque book and a KCB Visa Electron Debit card that is acceptable in over 20 Million Visa enabled outlets worldwide.
- Access to Electronic banking (Internet banking and mobile banking )
- Available for professional consultants subject to provision of additional documentation
- Access to a dedicated relationship manager
- Access to over the counter service in KCB premium banking centers (KCB Advantage Centers) where available.
- Must reside abroad
- Kenyan passport or Dual passport
- Notarized documentation done by your Embassy, Notary Public, current banker
- Proof of income
- Letter of employment/Utility bill or any document identifying residential address (not more than 3 months old).
- One colored passport size photo taken on white background
- Notarized indemnity form.
Rates & Fees
- Kshs 350 per month
- Cheque book available on request at Kshs 475 per month
- Normal charges for Current Individual and FCY accounts to apply. For FCY rates, treasury to advice on prevailing rates.
- Incoming swift charges into LCY will attract a rate of Kshs. 600.00
- Customer to cater for shipping and handling / cost of mailing
- ATM card (Visa enabled) available on request at Kshs 400