- Access to a cheque book and a KCB Visa Electron Debit card that is acceptable in over 20 Million Visa enabled outlets worldwide.
- Access to Electronic banking (Internet banking and mobile banking )
- Available for professional consultants subject to provision of additional documentation
- Access to a dedicated relationship manager
- Access to over the counter service in KCB premium banking centers (KCB Advantage Centers) where available.
- Available to professional consultants subject to provision of additional documentation.
- Diaspora Accounts will attract a preferential pricing pegged at Ksh 1.50/= better than the ruling Bank’s counter buying exchange rate on the day of receipt of funds into our systems.
- Must reside abroad
- Kenyan passport or Dual passport
- Notarized documentation done by your Embassy, Notary Public, current banker
- Proof of income
- Letter of employment/Utility bill or any document identifying residential address (not more than 3 months old).
- One coloured passport size photo taken on white background
- Notarized indemnity form.
Rates & Fees
- Ksh 350 per month
- Cheque book available on request at Ksh 475 per month
- Normal charges for Current Individual and FCY accounts to apply. For FCY rates, treasury to advice on prevailing rates.
- Incoming swift charges into LCY will attract a rate of Ksh. 600.00
- Customer to cater for shipping and handling / cost of mailing
- ATM card (Visa enabled) available on request at Ksh 400
Apply for Current Account
- Read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Download and fill in the Account Opening document and indemnity form (This form allows you to send instructions to the bank via email or telephone). Download and fill in the Internet Banking form.
- Print the completed forms and attach documentation as required by the Account opening checklist: