These targets individual farmers and Cooperative in need of working capital and acquisition of dairy herd. The loan is available to both new and existing KCB clients who are engaged in dairy production.
- This is Asset Finance Based facility to dairy herd customers to enhance their revenue earning capacity. This includes milk chilling equipment, Motor Cycles, Pick-up trucks, Motorized Chaff cutters and daily value equipment e.g. for production of Mala and Yoghurt.
- Loan are between Kes.50,000 to Kes. 5M except for dairy bulkers and transporters whose financing up to 20M
- Loan for cooperatives and registered companies are between Kes 5M to Kes. 20M
- The period is maximum of 60 months
- Competitive interest rate
- Loan amount up to 20M
- Proven capacity to generate adequate returns and cash flows to service the facility
- Loans are restricted to acquisition of high yielding Cows.
- Borrower must be in dairy farming with 1 year experience
Rates and Fees
- The pricing is Base + 2.5%
- Negotiation is 1.5%